Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thouthful Thursday: Little Girls

Taylor's all time favorite movie is Annie. I am sure all of you ladies out there remember (a very drunk) Miss Hannigan singing about those Little Girls:


(Please press play before you view pictures)

Little girls
Little girls
Everywhere I turn I can see them

Little girls
Little girls
Night and day
I eat, sleep and breathe them


I'm an ordinary woman
With feelings
I'd like a man to nibble on my ear
But I'll admit no man has bit
So how come I'm the mother of the year?


How I hate
Little shoes
Little socks
And each little bloomer
I'd have cracked
Years ago
If it weren't for my
Sense of humor

Some women are dripping with diamonds
Some women are dripping with pearls
Lucky me! Lucky me!
Look at what I'm dripping with
LITTLE GIRLS


Little cheeks
Little teeth
Everything around me is little
If I wring
Little necks
Surely I will get an acquittal
Some day
I'll step on their freckles
Some night
I'll straighten their curls
Send a flood
Send the flu
Anything that You can do
To LITTLE GIRLS!

Some day I'll land in the nut house
With all the nuts and the squirrels
There I'll stay, tucked away
til the prohibition of
LITTLE GIRLS!


7 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

That is just hilarious! I must watch Annie again, haven't seen it in a few years. All your pictures are so nice of all your 'little girls'!

How's Allen's eye doing?

Diane said...

Absolutely hilarious. Loved the pictures...

Hugs!
Diane

Bronie said...

hahaha what a funny way to start the day!

hippo chick said...

i love it. lol. what could be better than little girls?

~hippo hugs~

Nancy said...

Great post! Now this one took some thought and time on your part to put together! You are just so clever and creative!!!

Loved it!!!

(((HUGS)))

Diane Meyer said...

That was so cute and fun! I loved all the pictures and the expressions on their faces....along with the funny words. That was great. :-)

Anonymous said...

HOW funny!!!!? And those pictures are terrific. Really great candid shots--you've got talent girl! My adorable Taylor couldn't pick a better favorite movie. Myself, I love it. I also love the Princess Bride--that could be a good one for future sleep overs.

You should be very proud of those candid shots of such happy "little girls". A lot goes into the parenting you do and happy kids are the best payoff. Enjoy them.

Love,
D