Sunday, December 16, 2007

Such a busy weekend, so many pictures!!!

So, I am not writing, am just going to post pictures:

And away we go.........




Taylor's Tremendous B'Day party,

Peyton, Ashley, Taylor, Mia and Taylor


Taylor, Eddie, Cameron, Sanjay, Peyton, Ashley, Jazmine, Mia, Taylor and Megan

The Best Man EVER IN THE WORLD making a gingerbread house!!!!






what I want from Santa..........


I can't actually have it, not at $197,000.00 (I can think of better ways to spend that kind of money), but it sure is nice to dream!


Wow, what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Life in this house is always an adventure. Christmas is THE BEST TIME of the year.......


Taylor had THE BEST B-Day, The Gingerbread house was a kit, but Allen was so intent and made it beautiful, and I didn't get to keep the Benz!!!!!!

It sure was fun though!!!!!!!!!!

We love all of you who come here to see us.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The gingie house turned out very cool!

I'm afraid I have to ask Santa for a minivan!

Looks like a fun day!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'm cracking up because your husband looks so serious about his task!

Diane Meyer said...

I can't believe your husband did a gingerbread house! That is so awesome.
Diane

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a great job on that Gingerbread house! I saw one like that at Costco, but didn't get it. I bet Daniel and Eve would have a blast making it together.

It looks like a very fun birthday party - and no mess to clean up! :)

A happy, happy family!

-Andrea