Friday, December 7, 2007

Stinky Sweat and the BEST Christmas

Oooooooh Boy!!!!!!!!!!

I won't mince words.

Kyle is home. His baby who hasn't seen him since she was just an infant, has her daddy home. Monica, who loves her husband has him home.

Tonight, we were all on pins and needles.....Kyle was coming home. If you know anyone in the military, it is really short notice, they cannot tell you exact, date time........all they can do is an approx.
Monica went to the base, waited all day. Tonight she brought him home! HE STUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in his desert BDU's (do they still call them that?), dirty, STANKY!!!!!!!, and so happy .

Not just him, all of us. I hugged him, for dear life.

Our families are so close. We celebrate every holiday together (except for that New Years that he pissed me off on the 7th by lighting fireworks off in front of the girls bedroom ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!!!!!)

I can't do this now. I have to just stop, thank God that Kyle is home. I can blog about this another day.

I am way too emotional.

KYLE IS HOME....safe, all parts intact (and looks like he's been lifting weights (he's going to need that weight training, his baby is a SWEET bundle of about 15 lbs!!!!!!!!!!)

Good night,

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I am incredibly happy for your friends. There isn't much else like a homecoming in the world. I hope they enjoy every second together - Yay for being together for the holidays!!! Amazing!

-Andrea