Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday: Pride




When I see these birds in my blue skies every day, I feel such pride.

When you come across military personnel, Take the time to stop, thank them for their service. If you can, buy them lunch. Talk to them.

They give so much, their families give so much. Express your gratitude.


ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, MARINES (and yes COAST GUARD)




For every member serving there is a father, a son, a mother, a daughter, a nephew, a niece...............

Thank them when you see them.

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I know my husband proudly serves - and I proudly stand beside him.

Whenever the f-16s fly over our house I always remind my kids saying "that's the sound of freedom, baby!" I love hearing the sound of the planes... You must hear them a lot if you're close to a base!

-Andrea