Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Auntie AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!



Allen and I are proud to announce that we are going to be Auntie and Uncle AGAIN!

For those of you that don't know, this is my best friend and my first "niece"



Isn't she GORGEOUS?????????

(yes I mean the baby not the beautiful 6 ft blond (who is now a red head).

Alexia (Lexi) is walking and talking up the storm. The new Baby is due in November and I say it's a boy.........what say you?

I am taking bets!

Allen and I are so thrilled for our friends. It appears that Kyle is done with going to Iraq for awhile, and Monica is working very hard towards her accounting degree (God help us all, another one of me in the world).

In your prayers, please include them, so this pregnancy goes well and we have a healthy, happy........boy or girl!

No comments: