Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Ghetto" Tour Guides

This is just too funny not to share. My girls giving you a tour of where they live. (and, NO, we do NOT live in the ghetto, Ash is just a wanna-be snob)



When she is more interested in the mailbox than what her VERY SERIOUS (read cute) Sister is saying.........HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Anyone else see a TV star in the making?

BTW, Yes, there is a foster home in the neighborhood, that isn't it. And the white building is NOT their school, it's someone else's house.

Wait! THIS is the one of Tay telling her sister.....YOU'RE the cameraman, YOU don't talk unless I TELL YOU TO!



Cut, cut................CUT!

Hah............what can I say? HAMS!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

TOO FUNNY!!!! Taylor is going to be a TV news commentator!!! Honest to Pete!!! That little gal's got the gift of gab! This made my day!!! She was darling in her role!!! LOL

I forgot to check this out the other night...even after you emailed me about it! Now if that isn;t a sign of old age, I don't know what is! LOL

((( HUGS )))

Bronie said...

bwahahahaha! so funny!!!