Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 START! Heart Walk

I am keeping this on top for awhile, because it's an important cause. Donate if you feel the urge, but please do not feel obligated.


This year, the girls and I will be raising money and walking in the START! Heart Walk.

Our goal is to reduce coronary heart disease, stroke and risk by 25% by 2010.

If you would like to donate to our efforts, please use the link to the right of this page. If you would like to participate, start your own team, please click HERE to go to the American Heart Association's Heart Walk Page

Disclaimer: All donations go directly to the American Heart Association's official Site.

3 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Hey, glad you stopped by for a visit to the ole' farm! I love meeting new people and Nancy is one of my new ones that I am just enjoying so much! I am a cat person too so that gives us lots in common.

So glad your husbands eye is better. That was scary. My Mom has macular degeneration so I am well versed in eye procedures. She sees very little, just enough to get around a bit.

Do stop by again, I love visitors!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

This is very cool!! I am going to be walking in a breast cancer walk in honor of my mom!! I found your blog through Bronie and I just have to say that I enjoy it here!!

Michelle said...

Alicia , I do the Heart walk, and I do the cancer Walk for Life, every year.

SAVE THE TATA'S!!!!!!