I knew it was inevitable. I even knew it was probable. I knew eventually, it would happen to me.
My friend from the opposite side of the US (all the way on the opposite side, as far away on the opposite side as you can get), Diane...from Meyers On The Hood has tagged me.
OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!
Worse yet, she wants to know weird things about me. I am the most non weird person I know.
Oh well, it's all in good fun right? I have to say seven things about me that are either random or weird.
Ok, here goes:
1) I am an immigrant, but I don't speak the language of the country I immigrated from. I was born in Germany and my parents are German. I came to the US when I was 6.
2) I have a brother and a sister that I have never met and a mother I only met once. I've thought about contacting them, even found out their address. And I never have....after all, what would I say, I don't even speak the same language.
3) I am a single mother that doesn't collect child support (trust me, it's better for my kids), and I like it that way. Only recently have I thought that I wanted to get married again, because I truly have found the greatest man. I have dated him for four years, just to make sure.
4) I am smart. Not a little smart, but geekishly smart. I hide that from most people. My interests are politics and numbers. I also do crosswords in ink and solve them. Reason for hiding.....all those years of wanting to just fit in.
5) I have lived in four countries. Growing up in one of those countries made me a "CZ Brat" (ok Didi, YOU figure out what that means....after all, this is your fault!). No, I didn't grow up military. I speak Spanish fluently.
6) I love reading. It's always been an escape for me and I enjoy it tremendously. I read just about everything, but I absolutely love murder mysteries.
7) FINALLY! I read cookbooks and cooking magazines for fun. Sitting right here on my desk are the latest issues of Cooking with Paula Dean, Rachel Ray's Everyday (check out the orange beef and broccoli in the middle section), and Taste of Home.
Ok, the seven I have tagged:
Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee (who doesn't love that?)
Beth at A Mom's life....who is a paragon of everything I envy.
Andrea at Sgt and Mrs Hub...she's moving and needs MORE things to do, lol
Cheryl at Life with Cheryl....because her writing makes me peaceful.
Bronie at Team Victory........my rock!
Megan at Fried Okra...because she just ROCKS!!!! And since she's preggers can always find the time for more to do.
And Lainey at Blog in My Eye....just because. I am not sure she even knows I read her blog faithfully.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
HAVE FUN LADIES!